Battle Tanks Nederland

BTN is de club voor 1:16 en 1:15 RC BATTLE SYSTEM tankliefhebbers
Het is nu 28 apr 2024, 18:35

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 2 berichten ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 28 apr 2014, 18:52 
Hello,

on Saturday I was in Dernbach and had a printed cannons rocker of Ferdinand with me. Since I was Michael asked if I could be so converted his HL Leo II , as it has only one cannon ball without RCC . So I have made myself time to the drawing .

Afbeelding

So yesterday was also the first part of the printer.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

But still it did not fit properly. The Chinese have built the tube for some reason something out of the middle. Just so far that you can not see it at first glance .
So adapted new and today printed a new rocker.

To istallieren a RCC it is still necessary to remove the stop in the outer cladding . This is a program that takes a little with a file , but then works quite well .

Afbeelding

Likewise, the pipe end must be extended , what do I do with a brass tube that I just Stickers .

Afbeelding

[img]http://up.picr.de/18115404sz.jpg /img]

The RCC itself has only about 15mm what the thing on the rocker much easier.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

As then came the modified rocker from the printer , I had to try out this course now and it all fits perfectly .

The gun barrel runs almost without play and easily in the guide , the rocker fits perfectly to the body and into the holder and cutouts in the tower. Need to have more space for the servo only within the tower slewing ring later tewas material be removed. Even the takeaway , at the same time the rotation is working.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So I 'm going to do now finished and ready yet to improve , it can be anyone who is somewhat versed in installing his Leo .

BerichtGeplaatst: 29 apr 2014, 17:39 
Today I have done the work done.

For the lever to power the recoil I had to make a 2mm hole through the guide sleeve and the brass tube .

Afbeelding

The lever of the linkages I have also printed easily and after I had connected the lifting mechanism provides the mechanics like this now .

Afbeelding

Inside the tower slewing ring I had to cut a little, but then everything fits wonderfully into the tower.

Afbeelding

The Evolation now works also with full deflection , although the tube still has a bit overweight. This could be adapted with a balance weight on the large servo now easily .

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So the tower is now back to Michael .

The parts I'll make some adjustments and expect something that must cost .

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 2 berichten ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur