Battle Tanks Nederland

BTN is de club voor 1:16 en 1:15 RC BATTLE SYSTEM tankliefhebbers
Het is nu 29 maart 2024, 06:09

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 47 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 07 sep 2013, 09:35 
Men oh men, what a exceptional build. Looks all muscles and smooth. And what a equipment you have, you make a lot of man jealous here. It allmost looks like a production line in a factory, but compliments for this build. Looks awesome

BerichtGeplaatst: 08 sep 2013, 15:29 
Since I was busy the last few days to clean up at me again and work through a few things left lying around, it is now also back on.

Since I from the third Tiger to many small parts I have lying around ready begun at this time also to build the transmission.

As always, the first installation and the alignment of the first motor. Here you have to continue as more and error from here to the end the most accurate work.

Afbeelding

And the second stage assembly.

Afbeelding

And of course the second page.

Afbeelding

So I can now use the gear back sucking in the tub.

Afbeelding

And set aside again ............ Now I'm out the other two Tigers finished.

BerichtGeplaatst: 09 sep 2013, 17:59 
It does not help ...... I need space ....

I have my workshop tidy and sort a bit , but somehow I slowly running out of space .

So a tiger after another has just now be done, and I always do but still benögtigte parts when it makes sense in the same package , as now, the batteries for the first two tigers.

Since I have sent three batteries , each with 6 cells get to make it two matched 8-cell packs. 8 cells because it has become easy to be an ideal voltage for my drive and you can then run a 4 ohm speaker has more power.

Afbeelding

The batteries I will build so that each 4 cells can be located at each side of the bath . I also get the same perfect weight distribution in the tank.

So I cut apart the battery on shrink and wrinkle hose it off strong. The Lötfahenen I tear with a pair of pliers , since I do not need them and loop poles at all well .

Afbeelding

Then I melt the solder I sharpened points carefully with a soldering iron must have at least 80W .

Afbeelding

To every battery I have to get two packs of four now dull solder for the second half of the battery jeweis two individual cells together. To ensure it works I do this on an aluminum rail . One side of the battery pack I fix with a clamp and push the loose cell against a hammer -shaped tip . Thus, the solder is melted both poles simultaneously and then when you pull out the soldering iron and the loose cell quickly press against the other one has a perfect blunt soldering.

Afbeelding

One must not confuse the poles , otherwise the battery burns down . Then you must also be careful when you solder the cable to the pending Pole and connects the two small packs at a large .

Afbeelding

To cover the open pole I use an old blister that I crop and then adjusting accordingly with heat. Then heat shrink it and the battery is ready . Now I have to assemble it only with the management device .

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

It continues with the speaker that I fit in the rear.
Base and lid I cut cards the same for all three tigers from plastic .

Afbeelding

Before I put the amount determined is of course to be careful how high I can build at all . The tower motor is indeed in the way, but in the end it fits.

Afbeelding

Just as I build the middle part of the tank battery and electronics .

Afbeelding

All inserts I build so that they are easily plugged into the tub without further fastening and also an adjustment to the suspension, or other maintenance is very easy.

BerichtGeplaatst: 12 sep 2013, 18:37 
Sometimes, it is different and as you think. I'm sick of the never to be in my local, but must always stand in ....

But still gehts with the Tigers a little further.

The cabinet is glued and mounted speakers with some insulating material.

Afbeelding

The wiring with all connectors is already soldered. A 30A fuse is also installed. At slightly more weight it needs 40A already, but only because of the brake.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

This all looks still wild and disorderly, but that will come. Next, I started to connect and program the transmitter of its owner.

Afbeelding

He can drive already and the sound module I program tonight. I want him to have done modeling in military technology museum

BerichtGeplaatst: 16 sep 2013, 15:37 
Yesterday I was on the model tag in military technology museum in Röthenbach.

Since I have the same but also made ​​a short film of the first tiger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzlahbSr ... e=youtu.be

At the sound but again what do I do, I still do not like the.

BerichtGeplaatst: 18 sep 2013, 15:32 
Now I'm doing as far as the Tigers finished second. If I still get the outstanding sound module, the first two Tigers on Sunday are ready for collection.

But first I have to break down and eviscerate the tower.

Afbeelding

Then I made an extension of the cradle of an aluminum bracket and bolted to this.

Afbeelding

When I run on the aluminum brackets still purchase a plastic layer bonded to the I was able to mount the servos for the recoil and elevation.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The button for the speed camera I'm building now getting yourself This is not as sensitive as the bought and better adjusted by simply bending the spring steel something.

Afbeelding

By the way, so I do not lose the plug I have this still soldered to the regulators.

Afbeelding

Next up was the speaker. Bottom and top I had previously gone through.

Afbeelding

After gluing and sanding this also fits the same inlet into the tub.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 19 sep 2013, 18:03 
It goes on.

The speaker, of course, gets back their insulation and because I was just I have the same Eeny for the third Tigers cut.

Afbeelding

Trimming the electronics and battery box is now a simple exercise.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

To control the motor tower I use a micro controller that requires no separate connection to the battery and fits perfectly to the HL-tower drives.

Afbeelding

It's just a little difficult to solder the cable to it.

Afbeelding

and of course the LEDs get their matching resistors to the battery.

Afbeelding

The holder of the upper hull I'm back with magnets and screws twisted plan.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

and at the end of today I have as far as it was possible the transmitter programming and installation of the sound module prepared.
If the tiger is still coming tomorrow because even done yet.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 27 sep 2013, 16:04 
Tiger is now the third but made ​​ready.

Today I first mounted the rollers and idlers and set the track this.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Next was the adjustment of the upper hull of the series. This again seems to come from a new form. I had to practically nothing even though I will always be ewas excess.

Afbeelding

The front must be doubled at the inside a little.

Afbeelding

So now you can customize with a little spackle the Sater.

Afbeelding

To install the transom with non-fixed I glue the sides with tape. Since no glue holding it and I get the part back from the resulting bracket.

Afbeelding

So I can now glue the sides and then the bottom end.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

This must now first again harden overnight and tomorrow we continue with the tub.

BerichtGeplaatst: 28 sep 2013, 15:44 
And on it goes.

After I glued the plastic plates yet processed the rear now looks like this.

Afbeelding

By the way I again drilled new housing for the countershaft and milled. In this I have to cut each 15 times an M1, 2 thread again.

This works best when used for tapping a good cooling lubricant emulsion. This I fill out the blind holes using a syringe.

Afbeelding

If one cuts the threads in the filled holes, the liquid is forced out of the taps and rinsed with the chips. So the tap stuck not so easy.

Afbeelding

Then the gear assembly could begin in the tub and it must take time.

Afbeelding

So I have properly aligned with each other and now the gearbox bolted to the counter and sealed enclosures.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 29 sep 2013, 16:21 
Since I had a long night at work and the day will not be less today, I've only worked a little bit on Tiger.

So I am now just been added to shorten the drive shafts to length and hard to solder with the output gear.

For this purpose I first checked with the on-axis position where the gear is soldered and then roughened with a belt sander.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So that the solder is a good connection between the axle and gear I had to hone a few notches in the gear.

Afbeelding

So I could then hard-soldering.

Afbeelding

Now one must still turn on the solder joints and make everything clean with a rubber polishing wheel.

Afbeelding

I even brush your teeth with a small stainless steel brush. So they are not damaged and still all coverings removed from soldering.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 sep 2013, 16:53 
Today there is still a first test drive of the tub, but before I have to put the gear ready.

After I've soldered the second drive axle, both annealed and cleaned it comes to installation. The case I fill again completely imt on graphite grease.

Afbeelding

Then, the lid must be screwed.

Afbeelding

The chain wheels are adapted to a bit of the lathe.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So then they fit exactly over the counter.

Afbeelding

And the chain track fits perfectly.

Afbeelding

Yet set the suspension at the jacked-tub. The best way to choose if you match strips inserted under the wheels so that they rest at just the right height to adjust the individual rollers. You can say that at least make adjustment in the Bassis.

Afbeelding

The chains still mounted. regulator and soldered and programmed for the first test drive.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

And of course again a little video of the first ride outdoors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmt7Y1P ... e=youtu.be

BerichtGeplaatst: 04 okt 2013, 10:24 
By the holiday and all the work in my local I have not managed to post it yesterday, the further progress of construction, .... then just now ...

Yesterday my daughter has built a little further on Tiger ..... (under my guidance)

First, we have built the attachment of the upper hull. At the front and inside of the front slope, it has adhered to a connector made ​​of plastic.

Afbeelding

Thus, the structure is kept secure and can forward backward Dodge in collisions with obstacles before major damage occurs.

Afbeelding

At the back we have again built a bracket with two magnets. Which can be solved with blows from the front, the upper part has nevertheless firmly in the driving mode and the opening and closing a breeze.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

It continues with the speaker. Base and lid are already available, but must still be adjusted slightly.

Afbeelding

And so this is also formed slowly. It just takes a little longer if you have never done it, but that does not matter. This is the first Tiger to the woman also helped build .....

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 05 okt 2013, 16:11 
The third tiger it goes with the internals on. Now is the turn of the electronics.

I build again the plastic together and place the battery divided on both sides.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Then I have already begun to connect Beier sound module.

Afbeelding

After I had unpacked the transmitter I have read through the manual myself first, since I have not had this and was nowhere to be found in the manual, the polarity of the receiver. It was only when I looked at the label of the receiver exactly could I find the remnants of the markings as the connectors are plugged in properly after an hour. And so it goes further up next time.

BerichtGeplaatst: 08 okt 2013, 15:25 
The third tiger is slowly finished this week in any case.

Here I have the main wiring harness of the tank ......

Afbeelding

And by the way, I am still in the last two days for car and transmitter employs coordinated. This is somewhat difficult since these channels do not offer those options usually used by me, but now he goes ....

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 09 okt 2013, 16:19 
The wiring is done slowly.

Even the LED's provided by the headlamp and the MG with a matching resistance and solder it to the connector.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The connections to the module Beier not forget.

Afbeelding

And a little clean up in the hull.

Afbeelding

Then the tower of the series, the first obstacles as I can.

Afbeelding

Since I still have begun to build the cradle with the power requirements. Tomorrow will be finished so the technique.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 47 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur