Battle Tanks Nederland

BTN is de club voor 1:16 en 1:15 RC BATTLE SYSTEM tankliefhebbers
Het is nu 18 apr 2024, 02:21

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 47 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 07 aug 2013, 16:24 
Now the suspension of the third well in the series.

The rocker arms and springs are already installed. It still lacks the counter-holder of the springs and I have the tub as the two first even double up with plastic sheets, but that's just a formality.

Afbeelding

Here I have a swing times as I install it.
He is mounted on 19mm length of your silver steel shaft in a brass bearing in the tub and gets a dirt seal from outside an O-seal. The, the weight of the tank is inserted into a matching tongue of the actuating ring is clamped with two set screws to the M3 axis. Thus, the suspension is very stable and fully adjustable and is held securely by the double clamping.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 08 aug 2013, 16:08 
The suspension of the third well is now installed.

Afbeelding

In all three tigers I have taken that the bottom it remains as smooth as possible.

Afbeelding

So now I could ever mount the wheels in the first two and adjust the suspension.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Next, are now the eccentric chain adjuster turn.
For this I use a 10 x 10mm brass rod that I make the holes.

Afbeelding

Then fixed to the eccentric, hard soldered to the axles I file into the larger holes corners. May be better distributed between the solder and eccentric axis during soldering and connects the parts then absolutely secure.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 09 aug 2013, 16:32 
Today I solder the eccentric.

First, I have but only cut the axes of 6mm silver steel and ground on the points to be soldered.

Afbeelding

Before you put the axles in the eccentric I moisten everything still points to the brührungs surface with a suitable flux.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

I've had enough for brazing itself for these parts this small torch just good. I'm even for soldering workpieces as long hot until the flux cleans the visible surface. I from the outside to melt some silver based alls and then warm the side of the axis, so that the solder is drawn by capillary action and the heat through the gap between the parts and connecting surface.

Afbeelding

After cooling in the first stage I turn on the outer circumference and the two sides.

Afbeelding

After I have cleaned the axis of the flux residues do I get the eccentric with my small belt sander in shape.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So I can now mount the idlers in the pans and adjust the chain track. And I've seen that at least one of the Leitradachsen is bent and I still have to replace them. If the wells are then also charged the correct amount of idlers.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

And then I also unpacked, gear ....... dreams ......

Afbeelding

With this I can now also begin slowly.

BerichtGeplaatst: 11 aug 2013, 15:09 
Now I have begun to build the transmission. The first thing that I must make the spacers of the transmission cheeks and I turn me from 6mm brass.

Afbeelding

The cutting should be carried out as accurately as possible. The better the cheeks are parrallel, the easier and friction Poorer runs the transmission. So I aim for a precision landing with max. 2/100 Tolerance.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After the lengths of the rods are still correct pierced uind cheeks bolted to talk to fit profisorisch.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So I can then fit the gearbox halves individually in each pan exactly. The link I put ebenfals ago 6mm brass rods.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So I will create a suction gear employed for each pan.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

For the first two wells, the engines are now already there.

Afbeelding

So I'm doing the next time with the flywheels more.

BerichtGeplaatst: 12 aug 2013, 18:03 
Today I started with the flywheels. In addition I have cut a few slices as a first step, a steel rod.

Afbeelding

The discs were then turned flat, drilled and turned out to the red-hot steel rings fit strictly the rotors of the motors.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

While I was working in the flywheels I have also rebuilt the engines of the first two Tigers and prepared for the steel rings. To this must be for the assembly in the gears even rebuilt because the motor shaft for mounting a gear on the Wrong side would be.

Afbeelding

I make one after all 4 electric motors ready for installation.

[Img]http://up.picr.de/15481716zg.jpg [/ img]

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Next, the first gear stage is the number that I need 6 times. I have to drill out the small gears on 4mm shaft diameter and rub.

Afbeelding

Since I the gears to the shaft for this step are solder or grooves in the gears is required into which the solder can suck. This I file the shaft bore of the gears with a file to an indicated square.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So that everything is also a good link to this wave be sanded with a small belt sander.

Afbeelding

So the parts are put together for soldering on a fireproof surface, heated by a small gas burner with solder wets the shaft and pushed the gears about it. Then the shaft ends is heated up correctly, so that the solder is drawn to these ends and cooled.

Afbeelding

After brushing, I then 6 times the first gear stage ready for installation.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

And so you get an idea how the drive already in the tub now takes place.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 13 aug 2013, 16:35 
To build good, long life and easy rolling gear is relatv consuming. I have to edit virtually every gear.
Today the big gears were for the three tigers in the series. As this that I have a 5mm hole is too big, I made ​​this jack. To drill and I rub them out to 6.5 mm. 6.5 mm because I have some nich Messingsäbe with this measure.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

I glue the brass rods into the holes and warm it so that the adhesive reacts faster.

Afbeelding

After I turned the supernatants plan see the gears that way.

Afbeelding

Up to this point it was pretty easy and it required no particular precision. But that is changing now. Since I in these gears, Module 0.5 must be used very be careful when drilling through the gears that they are not running, otherwise wiggle the gears, or a height shock may be caused. Both is not good in a transmission.

Therefore you need a feed with a good run, or even better a collet and the shaft bore is in three steps forth. First drill with a center drill, then very slowly pierce with a 3.8 mm drill with little pressure, and finally rub with a 4mm reamer to fit H7.

Afbeelding

Since the unit is to be dismantled I make two holes for M3 grub screws in the gear flange.

Afbeelding

After all burrs and chips are then removed are ready to install the gears before me, but then tomorrow.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 14 aug 2013, 15:56 
Today I have the second, inner stage of the series. For this I have already prepared yesterday the big gears.
Now I need to do I solder the shaft to the pinions hard. This is necessary because of the rather high torque my motor only.

Thus, the solder connect the gears to the shaft surface and I sharpen them at one end and flat on the periphery of it on two sides somewhat.

Afbeelding

Then I push with use of flux, the gears on the flat ends.

Afbeelding

So I can wave soldering for all three gears.

And after cleaning they are ready for installation.

Afbeelding

And then the stage is mounted in the cheeks. Here again I must of course make sure that everything is very easy.

Afbeelding

So today I still mounted the same Gearblock for the second tiger. For the third Tiger I build with the parts, but do it only after the first two of further since my engines are still missing.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 15 aug 2013, 16:45 
Now the transmission is bolted to the tub, or rather, the trough is clamped between the gear and the countershaft.
I to the screw housing of the counter by the side parts of the trough to the transmission face.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So now the drive axles turn. I turn from this 8mm silver steel in the I drill a hole for the wheel attachment and an M4 thread cutting.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The flattening of the drive wheels I milled again with the help of cooling-lubricating medium to the axes and of course I'm doing again all the parts for 3 vehicles.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Then I have to edit the gears of the countershaft. First drill out the big gears of the drive axles and turn off at the waist to 6.5 mm in width.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Then do the same with the pinions of the PTO.

Afbeelding

Then hard soldering was back in fashion.

In addition I have re-filed the first hole of the larger gears slightly angular.

Afbeelding

After I had sanded the shaft slightly and set the exact position of the gears on the axles, I could coat with flux and solder.

Afbeelding

I did that with the transmission axes and so see the shafts and axles then after cleaning out.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So I have ever installed and adjusted the light running.

Afbeelding

Tomorrow then made the countershaft and finished the first test drive is waiting.

BerichtGeplaatst: 16 aug 2013, 15:57 
Now the first of the three tubs comes to driving.

But before that, the drive must be completed.

The countershaft are ready ready for assembly.

Afbeelding

This I fill completely before screwing the lid with Grafithfett.

Afbeelding

And then came the tedious but adjusting the sprockets. In the following two tigers then it goes much faster.
Here you can well recognize the space, how close they run past the right arm especially.

Afbeelding

And here now the chain track.

Afbeelding

And mounted with chain.

Afbeelding

And of course I've also done a test drive in the garden.

Afbeelding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywtFiDmn ... e=youtu.be

The suspension is still too high and is not even broken in and tuned, but the trip went without failures and lost parts

BerichtGeplaatst: 19 aug 2013, 17:12 
Now that the drive is running the first tiger I need a little bit of variety.
So I started to disassemble the tower this Tigers and the mechanics of the chariot exchange cannon.

Afbeelding

Since the elevation and the recoil will later be dealt with first servos I need a mounting platform for this. To use the weight of the servos as compensation for the gun I mount both on a aluminum bracket to attach to the gun I saw.

Afbeelding

This aluminum angle I screw with the gun cradle. This keeps bombproof.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

I mount the servos then next time

BerichtGeplaatst: 22 aug 2013, 17:01 
And here it goes a little further, one thing I have going on here but back then it really about ....

Nevertheless, I have done with the tower on.

First, the servos tested and placed in the center position. I'm using since only servos with metal gears. Since then, I no longer broke.

Afbeelding

On the aluminum bracket I have glued a 2mm poly-edition.

Afbeelding

The connecting rod between the gun barrel and the servo do I make a 1.5 mm aluminum rest.

Afbeelding

And so I can stick the servo on the connecting rod bearing and mount.

Afbeelding

So like I'm doing it with the servo for pipe Elivation.

Afbeelding

Now you just need the button for the flash shot, but another time

BerichtGeplaatst: 26 aug 2013, 18:14 
And here it goes again after further between times I had to do something else.

The switch, which is the cause of the excess flash I have the arm still extended by I glued a thin strip of brass.

Afbeelding

And so the button is released and remains pressed in the final position of the servo. Only then the flash fires only once.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

And so it now looks in the tower now.

Afbeelding

Thus wer was now first again screwed and set aside.
Now I do first and the second well done.

The first step was again the gear align exactly in the trough and screw with the housings of the countershaft.

Afbeelding

And when I had perfect everything .... ... I could build it all back and disassemble the transmission. In an engine is a very small metal chip had smuggled and since I risked no damage to the winding by I ignore him ......
So the whole thing up again.

When everything was back where I was able to install the PTO to the back gears and always sure it runs smoothly.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

And next time it goes with the back gears on again....

BerichtGeplaatst: 27 aug 2013, 16:19 
Today I have to solder the large gears with the hard drive axles first.

For this I draw to the first position of the gears on the axles and imagine a Caliper firmly so that I can later adjust the exact position during soldering.

Afbeelding

Between these two lines I sharpen the axes in such a way that the grooves run along the axis and thus also results in a set of teeth to the rotation direction. That's what I do with my favorite tool, a small belt sander.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So that the brazing area also connects the gears to the axles I file into the bore of multiple channels into which the solder can be spread by capillary action with a file.

Afbeelding

Then brush the parts at the contact points with flux, solder and stuck together.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After quenching in water I edit the workpieces to the lathe and plasters them. The teeth I work with a stainless steel brush with the buildup I remove the coverings and fluxes.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The last step is again a small heat treatment, notably, the axes are not sensitive to shock. So I give the parts again for one hour at 230 ° C in the oven.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The axes are then ready for installation. But before I fit more to the drive wheels.
But still not right with the chain.

Afbeelding

With late drive to set the track is easiest. One only has an aluminum bar stuck in the middle of the rollers.

Since the drive wheels must still 3.8 mm closer to the tub I edit it again on my big lathe.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

And it must look like then.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Tomorrow I'm doing the countershaft to then.

BerichtGeplaatst: 28 aug 2013, 16:06 
And on it goes.

Today was the assembly of the countershaft to the series.

For this purpose, I first filled the housing with graphite grease, the drive axle is pushed to the gear, which then leveled supernatant fat to the middle and cleaned the edge.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The next step was to cut the 13 pieces M1, 2 screws with whom I have the lid screwed. Of course, the sealant was not to forget.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After the countershaft is now closed I had to adjust the drive. Here's a little editing using a file or belt sander was necessary.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So then the drive has less than 1mm clearance to the countershaft.

Afbeelding

The assembly of the chains was then just a formality.

Afbeelding

After the drive is now so far advanced I had to for a test drive or the controller soldering and programming.

Afbeelding

And then came the big eye look again. If everything goes the way I imagine it, or I have to optimize something, or even change.

Afbeelding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDfg93KsZwo

BerichtGeplaatst: 01 sep 2013, 14:58 
Once I got next to some other electronics for testing yesterday the missing motors and regulators for the third Tiger since it goes on.

First was again the steel rings of the weights of the series.

Afbeelding

Once these are the engines were turned to rebuilding. Which must be disassembled and the axis are pressed onto the other side of the rotor.

Afbeelding

The left rotor still has the factory settings, right now the drive shaft exits the motor on the right side.

Afbeelding

Such were then the steel rings on the rotors to gluing and pressing. In addition I have also configured the same and solder the regulator.

Afbeelding

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 47 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur