Battle Tanks Nederland

BTN is de club voor 1:16 en 1:15 RC BATTLE SYSTEM tankliefhebbers
Het is nu 19 apr 2024, 06:00

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 47 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
Auteur Bericht
 Titel: Three Tigers
BerichtGeplaatst: 08 jul 2013, 17:23 
Hello,

today has been running all day and by the way my router so I can start soon with the bonding of three new Tiger tanks. This will allesammt equipped with brushless motors and real inertia and two of them I will also build completely.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 08 jul 2013, 19:06 
Gebruikers-avatar

looks like a factory there

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/reinier ... w.mp4.html

Profiel  

BerichtGeplaatst: 12 jul 2013, 18:34 
And also in the three tigers it goes on.
But currently I am working first so that a whole lot of free stuff for the drive of three tigers and a panther, as an aside to make the moves along.

First, I have a whole handful of collars with double clamping and a few made ​​with Simple.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

And then today, the axle for four tubs.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 14 jul 2013, 17:16 
Slowly, I can now start with the stick of the three tigers.

The first step is as always to stick with the other arm bearing retainer.

For this, I must first deburring the aluminum strips, rub the holes, sand and degrease.

Afbeelding

Then I can put the stock into the appropriate holes with some glue and place it on a flat surface and complain.

Afbeelding

But in order to glue the tubs I still need the supports of the chain tensioner. For this I turn off an aluminum rod to 25mm diameter.

Afbeelding

After I cut 8 pieces for 4 trays, they were turned on on both sides of a 2mm paragraph.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After I made in the middle of a 6mm hole for the Exenterachse missing the lock. I'm doing this as I drill a 3.2 mm hole in the side of the M4 I cut a Gweinde. Thus, all the mounting brackets are then completed after repeated rubbing of the center hole.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 15 jul 2013, 18:32 
And already I can stick with the start of the first well.

First, of course, the parts deburring, sand, degreasing and dry adjust.

Afbeelding

The Simple tile adhesive should then take on an absolutely flat surface. I use this a nice heavy, flat-ground granite slab.
So now, the first pan harden and tomorrow I can start the next one.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 17 jul 2013, 15:51 
It also goes further back.

I'm currently on bonding and this takes time.

Here I draw on the second well just adjusting rod out. These ensure that the drive later really is straight and everything fits zueienander. Since the bonding adhesive also like to come to the rods can be often not pull it out easily. So I turn it out with a powerful cordless screwdriver and then it goes easily.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Then today the third well was to stick to the series.

Afbeelding

Now with the first well I could start with the chain covers. This can be adapted abraded and degreased again.

Afbeelding

So I can then glue the covers piece by piece and align it with the tub.

Afbeelding

Nice and slow, it looks to me like again at Henschel in the assembly hall of ...... : Builder :

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 19 jul 2013, 15:49 
And further you go.

I also have a little re-employed me next to sticking with the small stuff and made ​​the first bearing side of the axes for the three tigers and also the same for a panther, as many parts without adjustments to fit my machine.

64 times 6mm silver steel cut to length.

Afbeelding

The twisted one end.

Afbeelding

Brought to the correct length and drilled.

Afbeelding

And so now there are 64 pieces in stock ready in the 64 times now I must solder a 3mm rod.

Afbeelding g]

Yes of course and gluing went well.
In the third Tigers bath today were the chain covers on the series and the Panther I also razed it.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 20 jul 2013, 18:03 
Dirty work ...... :x

Today, first the plaster of pans was announced and this is a dusty business and I do not for the last time
So today I sanded all external panel joints to angle and adhesive tabs removed.

Afbeelding

Then it went a little further with gluing. The reinforcements of the chain covers had yet to be installed.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Were then again the axes in line. Since I now had to solder all 64 pieces.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After soldering I could clamped first using the lathe tool tip align in the lathe and then turn off the excess solder and then work with the blue rubber polishing wheel.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The first set of axes for the Panthers is now ready.

Afbeelding

By the way, my router is running again and it came out everything the housing of the countershaft.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 21 jul 2013, 18:29 
Today, the thrust bearing of the axes of the series were.
I've turned from brass.

Afbeelding

The axes are all polished and I need them to align the thrust bearing in the tubs.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So I could glue the parts in all three Tiger tanks and the Panther tank.

Afbeelding

And by the way are also the cheeks fallen out of gear milling machine.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 25 jul 2013, 08:47 

Is jouw bijnaam misschien B.A. Baracus ?, die kon ook vanuit het niets iets moois bouwen. :D

Profiel  

BerichtGeplaatst: 25 jul 2013, 18:06 
By the way I edit the external gear. In every 15 times I cut an M1, 2 threads, which is not so easy without the tap cancel.

Afbeelding

Even if the gears are machined finished cheeks.

Afbeelding

Then it was off with the rocker arms on. For this I use the metal arms of the plastic tub.

Afbeelding

But this must edit consuming.
To clean the O-ring press into the pan I edit a first body disk I core drill to 7.5 mm.

Afbeelding

So I can stick with the rocker arms and then turning layout, which is not easy in these parts.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

But before I stick them with the axes they still need an M3 threaded bore for clamping the axes.

Afbeelding

And so bonding was then announced.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 jul 2013, 17:32 
Once I had to wait a bit so I can safely edit the wells it was finally here.
I can now sharpen and hone as I want and only have to check that it is not too warm.

Afbeelding

So I'm now out the rough adjustment of the various upper trays.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After the rough work is done to the extent it is now doubling up with plastic sheets in the first well.
First, the termination strip on the rear. Fit and glue STABILITH express. Thus, the plastic sheets just will I push the tray on a flat surface.

Afbeelding

Then carefully remove the ends of the side walls double up and be careful not to glue the transom.

Afbeelding

After the glue is hard and then all course-filed carefully looks decent from the stern talk. In addition, the transom remains removable.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 01 aug 2013, 16:53 
Now that I have also worked a second well in the same way I do now first with the suspension on.

For this I had to edit the rocker arms with the belt sander first. Since I use the original distances and the zinc rods are a bit too long, it was necessary to grind this bit. They can now easily swing past each other.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Then I started to wrap feathers times. I'm not quite finished yet because I still need a few more of them in the next two weeks, but it is progressing.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 05 aug 2013, 18:26 
After I completed a few other studies, we are now further enhanced with the three tigers.

The springs are installed at the first ever pan on the rocker arms and tomorrow I'm doing this then at this tub ready and build it also in the other two wells.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 06 aug 2013, 15:31 
And on it goes with the suspension.

First I built this done in the first well.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Then it went to the other two tigers on. I had to adjust the rocker arms careful with the belt sander first work. This is a dangerous job where you need to swing back cool every few seconds because he can not get warm because of the glue. If this comes off, the swing arm would be broken and this happens very quickly.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Eventually, however, even this work was then done without damage to one and I was able to install the suspension in the second tiger.

Afbeelding

Then tomorrow is the third in the series.

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 47 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur