Battle Tanks Nederland

BTN is de club voor 1:16 en 1:15 RC BATTLE SYSTEM tankliefhebbers
Het is nu 29 maart 2024, 10:38

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 17 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 01 aug 2013, 15:56 
So, now was the gearbox fitted to the series.

First there was the tub with the large standard motors turn. Need so that they fit into the bath but all the gear back to the exterior walls and the axes need to be shortened.

Afbeelding

the attachment of the gear I can reduce my assembly by way of one, easily accessible screw each gear. So I had to choose only the points for drilling, boring and cut the thread.

img]http://up.picr.de/15363273ln.jpg[/img]

But now I had to shorten the shaft clearly as you can see here.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

For this, the support bearing is now sitting quite outside.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After fitting the chains as far as the tub is then finished and can be her new owner.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

In the second pan with the brushless motor I have the same time also set the gear all the way to the outside and cut the axes.
The flattening of the axes had to be prolonged in all gears, of course. The easiest way is by being careful abfeilt.

Afbeelding

Here again the fastening of a transmission with only one screw and then the whole pan with chains

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Wed of brushless pan I also made another test drive because the controller settings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ue48w_ ... e=youtu.be

The suspension works in the context of the possible suspension travel now quite well. Your owner will first have to stick together all the roles well. I did the same at the beginning of the test drive lost half of the rollers.

But this tub is not yet clear. In it, I will test new engines with flywheels and if they are good to their owners must also equal delighted ...

BerichtGeplaatst: 02 aug 2013, 15:32 
As I wrote yesterday, I still got the new brushless motors are also suitable for mounting rotating masses on this gear and then today I have tested and installed.

First I cut off but two steel washers for flywheels with the band saw and the engines to be installed in the transmission rebuilt.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The steel discs, I then put on the lathe to shape and drilled the mounts.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

And so then I was able to install everything in the gearbox. Further adjustments were not necessary to pan and transmission.

Afbeelding

After I had finished the drive an extensive test drive was of course necessary and I am satisfied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejDbsh-H ... e=youtu.be

Now both tanks can be sent to your owners and maybe then dip it in a building report so again.

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 17 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur