Battle Tanks Nederland

BTN is de club voor 1:16 en 1:15 RC BATTLE SYSTEM tankliefhebbers
Het is nu 30 apr 2024, 17:48

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 3 berichten ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 10 jun 2013, 18:11 
Hello,

lately I've tried a little way on how to best zamak (zinc alloy is a hard) to parts, preferably, pour into chains and where the limits are for it.

Zamak is indeed not a very easy flowing alloy and therefore has limits to this process on metal konvetionelle kind. I have since made some attempts to make an early T34 chain and it is at least possible.

Afbeelding

However, the Committee is too high and unacceptable. So I will now once the next 2-3 days I again invest to build a machine.

After I have collected most of the parts now, I started today to turn a spindle in me first. But I have to cut me off a piece of cutting steel with 70mm diameter.

Afbeelding

I turn to about 15mm from 16mm diameter up first. A lot of chips ....

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

I can then make the fits for two thick stock to me.

Afbeelding

Once the spindle is rotated so far I still need the storage side. I'm from a 80mm aluminum piece I turn high and 30mm from both sides who affixes the bearing seats.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

For the transmission of power I use a 8mm round belts and turn me well for two pulleys, so that I determine that the extractor is later controlled from 50 to 1800 rpm.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The drive I'm using an old sewing machine motor, I control with a dimmer.

Afbeelding

Once I have the bearing side is also provided with an approach sees the drive spindle now like this.

Afbeelding

In the meantime my portal mill works and has already cut out a container ring and the base plate of 10mm aluminum.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

That's it for today

BerichtGeplaatst: 11 jun 2013, 15:33 
And already goes on.

The large rotating disc I have of course also combine well with the spindle. So I put them on what is sucking by the shoulder of the spindle and the hole in the plate and drill the pre-drilled holes in the disc ​​into the spindle through.

Afbeelding

In the spindle then I cut each into holes M4 thread.

Afbeelding

The disc so I can now attach with 6 x M4 socket head screws which I still flush plunge in the disk.

Afbeelding

The application ring, I just milled from 4mm aluminum. Here I turn the outer edge nor 1/10mm from, so they also fit well into the screw-edge rings.

Afbeelding

So now it fits into perfeckt and is pressed by only three screws later.

Afbeelding

Then I have another motor mount from 4mm aluminum milled today with the help of this I can then move and then tighten the lap belt.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Now I just have to find a suitable, large cookie jar or tin bucket, with which I can umhausen the disc. This is necessary as protection against hurled away, liquid zinc.

BerichtGeplaatst: 17 jun 2013, 16:14 
Currently it is in the periphery of the machine a little further.

First off, even a thank you for the, perfect for my machine bucket. I will use asl protective housing. I want to but gotten no more than 400 ° C hot zinc splash ....

Afbeelding

Nasonsten I'm just going to teach me how to split molds for centrifugal casting the master plate making ma best.

That was the second attempt and the first almost usable.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

I just have a little too many air bubbles, but I get that also. The master must I make me so, of course I want to get more links and not just two on the skid pan to also use this.

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 3 berichten ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur