Battle Tanks Nederland

BTN is de club voor 1:16 en 1:15 RC BATTLE SYSTEM tankliefhebbers
Het is nu 29 maart 2024, 07:16

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 16 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina 1, 2  Volgende
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 30 jun 2014, 18:03 
Hello,

I build again in a Stug on behalf of all the technology and to developing this conversion also exactly the right speaker, a use for battery and electronics and a tube rocker with side direction of servo operation.

The Bassis for the conversion I have already contacted me. A Stug with metal hull.

Afbeelding

I started with the construction of the speaker. At the weekend I was with my printer on the Experts' in Mainz, where I ever designed and printed the first prototype.

Afbeelding

To such a seemingly simple components in a tub fit perfectly You usually need three to four prototypes, but then it sits.
The second version fits much better but still not perfect.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Therefore, the third version of the Box is currently running on my printer and now it could fit after I have now also takes into account a recess for the transmission of the pipe evolation.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 01 jul 2014, 17:06 
Overnight, the first prototype with recess for a central battery is now created.

Afbeelding

But this is still buggy and even so I'm still not satisfied.

By the way, I started with the production of parts for the suspension and the same for multiple tanks.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 04 jul 2014, 18:23 
Somehow me very little time is currently allowed to do something, but a little bit it goes on.

The construction of loudspeakers and electronics box below vorran.

Afbeelding

So you get very close indeed, but a battery with this great speaker under.
However, for this model, I'm still a speaker without these recesses which then has a little more volume.

Until all the parts that I need to arrive with me but I have ever started to disassemble the tub.

Afbeelding

And I've still managed all attachable spoon that I had started last time ready to mill.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 05 jul 2014, 17:06 
This morning was now the final speaker, as I will install it finished.

Afbeelding

I only had to remove a few supporting Struck doors.

Afbeelding

And so now the parts fit into the tub.

Afbeelding

To prepare the suspension, I have expanded the two strips with the retainers of the axes one by one, re-attached the holes to 3.1 mm Broken Drills and in the tub.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

To find out the exact length of the axes, I simply use a wooden skewer, I cut until it fits snugly.

Afbeelding

After this presentation, I could Cut the 12 steel rods for the axles and grind at the solder joint.

Afbeelding

Nch degreasing I stretch the spoon holder in pairs in a vice and put one of each solder into the hole. The holders are then heated from below with a fine flame until the solder melts down on its own.

Afbeelding

Then I warm the ground side of a steel rod and melt some tin on. I put this then with a twisting motion slowly into the hole while I the holder with a small flame Warm. Thus, the tin is pushed out slightly and the two parts perfectly connected.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 07 jul 2014, 19:53 
Feathers, feathers, feathers,

If I do that, then more equal, and so it still the same issue which for a E25, two tigers and a panther to do so.

The springs I wrap my little lathe to a 3mm steel rod.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The whole I'm doing with a hand crank machine is switched off.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Next, I have the same yet drilled the collars to fit the springs.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Third, I started with the improvement of the chain tensioner. To this end, I have to replace the fixing of plastic through metal.

Afbeelding

That's why I shoot a brace of aluminum which simultaneously stiffens the hull.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The sides of the hull I drill on both sides on 9mm and glue the strut to the hull one.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

And the chain tensioner are back in place, but much more stable.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 13 jul 2014, 19:01 
Currently I am unfortunately again busy with many things, you do not need, but still it goes a little further.

Slowly, the suspension is complete.

Afbeelding

For this operates flawlessly and is well adjusted I still have to assemble a lever. For this I use pieces of 10 x 10mm aluminum profile. In this I drill two holes and cut each one in this thread M3.

Afbeelding

For installation, I think its angle fixed in proper position and makiere the holes on the tank bottom.
These posts are then provided with a center punch and drill. At the bottom of I then sink to the bottom. So I have a later almost smooth floor.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Then I makiere the places where I put the springs through the angle. Granulation again and drill.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So I can then mount angle by angle.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

In order for the suspension without the expansion of the transmission is set I have to make in the gear plate two cutouts.
This I draw on and separate them with small cutting discs.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

And so I can now adjust suspension ever.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

At the end of today I was able to prepare the gear for installation of brushless motors.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 17 jul 2014, 19:02 
For the speaker and the electronics I have now printed the final version.

Afbeelding

Next I do with the gears, the first time take place to see the attachment and Platzverhätnisse.

Afbeelding

Each gear I mount with only two screws and around these also to be able to just clip on the plate I have to make a new hole in one of the two and all file it out a bit.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So I can then clean hull mounted in the side by side.

Afbeelding

The inertia I saw on a pole and turn this match.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After a try I still have to drill the mounting screws and so I can screw it to the motors.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Last, they are still balanced and can now be mounted as in the transmission.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 19 jul 2014, 16:18 
To be able to mount the gear ready I had to unscrew the holes in the pinion to 3.17 mm shaft diameter. The drilling works not so well through the transverse bore of the clamping and runs like.

Afbeelding

And so I can now combine gears and motors.

Afbeelding

Since inertia is something I must project beyond the transmission tilted code that into the Hull. The easiest way with a 3mm pad that I splicing with the mounting plate.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Shoring The axis I'm very easy again with epoxy putty and ball bearings under the countershaft covers.

[img]http://up.picr.de/18958537hx.jpg [/ img]

Afbeelding

The gearbox itself, of course, get a cover after I have it well lubricated. I had to adjust a little while. In each tank is different, but I think as the now looks quite acceptable.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Even the mounted control and sprockets and raised the chain.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So it goes in great steps to the first test drive, but previously been programmed the controller.

Afbeelding

So I could move the Stug now today in a first test drive at 34 ° C in the shade on the grass, by the way .... without any heat problem with all parts.

Afbeelding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1T2pki ... e=youtu.be

A few settings are still necessary, but it runs quite acceptable.

BerichtGeplaatst: 22 jul 2014, 17:55 
And on it goes.

Now I have to construct a new cannon rocker with side direction of servo operation.

For this purpose, but one must first remove the cannon and that is something Trickie.

First one makes the front of the Karlotte the cover carefully. Among them are 2 screws one turn out.

Afbeelding

Then you have at the bottom of the inside release a third screw and unscrew the cradle bearings from the roof. Then you can pull out the gun forward and screw the recoil from.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

During this time, the first prototype on the printer was ever done.

Afbeelding

But this is still a bit too long and does not fit properly.

Afbeelding

Why I have not printed a second version fits much better

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

On the gun barrel I have ever stuck a brass tube as an extension lead.

Afbeelding

Today I will then also a little concern myself more with the side straightening. I can then install separately from the Evolation.

BerichtGeplaatst: 23 jul 2014, 19:36 
Now I do have first gone on with the electrical system a bit since my printer is busy.

First loaded and checked the new battery if it's okay. A complaint after the conversion is not recognized.
When I use Battery 8 cells Nihm what has turned out for me as perfect.

Afbeelding

The battery I cut gently in the middle to shrink the tubing and wrinkle it easy from.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The sheet metal connector I turn wary of Poland from causing a short circuit without and loop to the now exposed terminals.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

ZumVerlöten I use a cheap soldering iron from the hardware store. It is important in this is that he has at least 80-100 watts of power to the battery to be able to solder quickly and so gentle.

Afbeelding

Before I connect the battery again I still need two matching of the length of cable which I well tin solder at both ends. It should not save the tin man. I also binge tin on the poles of the batteries, but always make sure they do not pay attention anyway just to close.

Afbeelding

So I solder now always positive and negative poles of the battery opposite. In order to prevent a short circuit because I glue one end of the cable first from yet.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

About the free ends I stick then duct tape and so the battery can now take place in the tank.

Afbeelding

The last few days is also the Beier sound module and the station arrived.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The transmitter I have spent today first time to the charger. The sound module I install ever with all the cabling piece by piece.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 24 jul 2014, 17:57 
After the transmitter is now loaded I could him today programming and everything went as usual after a few small adjustments as it should.

Afbeelding

The only little thing was a fuse. 20A is too little when you brake fully.

Afbeelding

Now 30A are installed and that should hold.

Then the speaker was still in the series. First I glued the lid and made ​​the holes for the connecting cable. As damping insert a piece of filter for cooker hoods has proven to me.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Thus, the space in the tank is optimally utilized and also the upper tray fits perfectly on it.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 25 jul 2014, 15:59 
Once the lower hull with the associated technology is now almost ready today I have been interested in the programming of the sound module.

Afbeelding

And of course, tried out in the wild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeEcjSF ... e=youtu.be

The final details are still lacking, but I'm then using the technique of upper hull.

BerichtGeplaatst: 26 jul 2014, 16:37 
Currently I only had the time to construct a pivot for the carriage of Stugs.
However, the G-code for printing is also ready and maybe I can still make overnight.

Afbeelding

There is now separated to Page Align the Stug the rocker and the pivot bearing can now be both, or just the rocker rebuild.

BerichtGeplaatst: 27 jul 2014, 16:37 
The hinge was this morning then printed.

Afbeelding

But to install it I had to prepare a few things. In the upper part disturbed nor the old fortifications and the box and the gunner's hatch had to get away.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

In order to mount the mount to the pivot, I have this but not glue it and attach the holes for the screws.
First, pre-drill the joint with a 2mm drill.

Afbeelding

Then put the gun mount it and this pierce to the hinge as a template it with the 2mm drill.

Afbeelding

Last drill out the mount from the top with a 3mm drill.

Afbeelding

So you can then glue the joint base to the hull top, put through the gun carriage from the front and befesigen with a screw. So you get a stable, smooth-joint to Page Aim ​​the cannon.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Next, the canon rocker stuck in the inner part of the mount, with 2mm pre-drilling and screw.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

For installation of the rocker, I now had to cut a little bit. So the rocker but can be re-installed as described in the expansion.

[img]http://up.picr.de/19036608cp.jpg /img]

And so now looks like the scales in favor of the side Align.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

I have already placed the servos to end for today.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 02 aug 2014, 16:34 
And again it is coming to a piece, none of completion.

Today I installed the three servos and also still the same program the Align to Page on the transmitter. So you can align with a knob at the side the gun now.

Afbeelding

The Evolation and the RCC, I must still be programmed directly at Beier sound module, but before that I have the veritable camouflage headlight and the excess flash.
So I'm going to the Stug then can pass its owner in Derbach 23.

By the way I now also have the parts to Page Align optimized and started a few to print them for printing the canon and the rocker bearings somewhat.

Afbeelding

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 16 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina 1, 2  Volgende

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur