Battle Tanks Nederland

BTN is de club voor 1:16 en 1:15 RC BATTLE SYSTEM tankliefhebbers
Het is nu 18 apr 2024, 16:40

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 5 berichten ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 01 mei 2014, 20:47 
Hi ,

Recently, I 've rebuilt the RCC HL Leo on a servo driven RCC and Evolation . In addition I have created almost all parts of the 3D printer which works better than I thought have .

As more than 90 % of the necessary work consists in the parts on the PC to construct and the printer then runs automatically , I can make pretty good by the way in my local so I 'm just going to attack the next tank.

I have nich a Panzer IV turret lie with me and so now is diesern turn.
Here ever get the parts on the printer

Afbeelding

And here a first fitting in the tower.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The design I have also adapted not only to the tower, which is much smaller , yes, but also the servo mount printed to a stop this time separately. These can then be fit to stick to the existing servos with superglue on the rocker , or just the servos directly to the edition. I 've also changed with the parts for HL- Leo . At the tower itself you must then adjust only a little.

Because I 'm doing so I'm going to do the same thing piece by piece to the other HL- tanks. For the Stug and Jagdpanther there will be two versions . With or without side straightening.

Cheers , Edwin

BerichtGeplaatst: 06 mei 2014, 16:03 
And here it goes a little further.

Yesterday, the first version of the canon rocker ran with side direction for the Jagdpanther from the printer disk. This I will still need to adjust a little and change, but they will soon be finished.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 06 mei 2014, 16:46 
Gebruikers-avatar

Is this the same pArt as for a stug?
Iam building a stug D and love to try it inside it

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/reinier ... w.mp4.html

Profiel  

BerichtGeplaatst: 06 mei 2014, 17:02 
Hi Reinier,

I do not know if it fits so well into the Stug. I'll have to try yet, because I have made the rocker relatively long in order to achieve a good weight balance for the heavy tube.
Besides these I want to let try out a particular type of control from a friend that avoids mutual interference between the movements

Cheers, Edwin

BerichtGeplaatst: 13 mei 2014, 13:57 
And on it goes with the HL- T34 and the ZTZ .

As Michael has already hinted at ZTZ is somewhat different than the other tanks of HL , but this is also the T34 like this.
In both of the pivot point is set forward and the axes of the rockers are superfluous.

In the T34 I have adapted ever profisorische a rocker from the Panzer III . But I will also change so that it comes out of the printer it right .

Afbeelding

What I still have to think about is how I can cannon tube on the guide zoom reasonable and extended to give a recoil is possible. Too large a movement is due to the construction of HL , however, not possible spin on the Bassis to a smaller diameter without this .

When ZTZ paßst ever manage to achieve rocker of the Panthers with the lateral direction . A small adjustment but I will also do as yet .

Afbeelding

Only the Simple tile recoil is not possible in the usual way , since HL has replicated over the gun barrel the rain cover fabric in plastic . I would have to cut and also make fabric . Since I 'm going to talk to Michael, who kindly sent me the towers . Perhaps, however, I find yet another solution to it.

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 5 berichten ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur