Battle Tanks Nederland

BTN is de club voor 1:16 en 1:15 RC BATTLE SYSTEM tankliefhebbers
Het is nu 29 maart 2024, 06:28

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 47 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 10 okt 2013, 14:42 
Today, the tiger should at least be structurally finished .

First off even attach the servo for the recoil .

Afbeelding

Then the second servo for elevation each . I'm using since only servos with metal gears , as these sometimes bear a blow and not go the same gear broken.

Afbeelding

To drive the switch to the speed camera I've thought of something new . Since the gun is not usually play out , it was difficult to place a button so that it always triggers . Well -built probe enable the large tolerances were not always successful . Therefore I now have a push rod that is installed , just before the switch. Thus , the tube can move as it wants and the button is still addressed and the flash fires .

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Now, he stands there and tomorrow I will deal with programming and setting of the sound module and a few remaining tasks . He sollter then can go to its new owner this week .

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 23 okt 2013, 17:27 
Now I can finally make the Tigers finished last.

The last time I was annoyed around with a remote control which has been found to be unsuitable. This thing has brought me almost to despair.

After some functions such as the brake and also the sound module either not, or only gelegendlich worked and the tank does not move to this was to drive straight, but turns to the left and then turned off to the right again, I have a couple of days needed to get behind what going wrong. I usually try remote control unit to adjust model, but on this, I then have to conclude that the round deflections only max. Accounted for 90% of the usual way and can not be adjusted on the transmitter, since it can not be programmed. This has ever explained the non active brake and shift problems in Beier. Additionally, I had to realize that the digital trims every stick throw disguised self thereby driving was very difficult, the sound module lost the neutral position and the sound of the catastrophe was. Also what was missing was an expo on the transmitter function so the commands were very hard.
Such a station is not useful so I got a Gaupner MX12 in consultation with his later works, the owner always excellent.

This time I have now connected the driving functions and user programmable.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So I then finally be able to make a reasonable test drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jV6O9pD ... e=youtu.be

Now I must again tomorrow just to play new sound to the sound module as the old programming by the experiments is not running properly. But the switching functions are now all in order.

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 47 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur