Battle Tanks Nederland

BTN is de club voor 1:16 en 1:15 RC BATTLE SYSTEM tankliefhebbers
Het is nu 29 maart 2024, 13:21

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 17 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina 1, 2  Volgende
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 02 jul 2013, 15:29 
Hi there,

Today I started with the milling of the first parts of a new Panzer IV tank of aluminum.

Afbeelding

This will now occur the next time.

BerichtGeplaatst: 06 jul 2013, 18:11 
Because I'm just the same even today I have also glued a second well ..... : Bash :

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 10 jul 2013, 15:46 
This time I have dealt with the aluminum poles that accommodate the chassis mounts.

I had to cut to length every 2 aluminum square rods and Initial milling on one side for the two pans.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After I trimmed the edges and removed the bars from the lubricant I could stick to the pans. These are really stable by now.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 20 jul 2013, 18:24 
After I wait a little bit longer because of the construction at the Panzer IV until I plastered, I would not know that they go right back broken, today was his turn.

Afbeelding

Then I was able to bend the rear, lower rear panel fits and stick to the pans.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So I can no longer handle the tubs and can only go on again tomorrow.

BerichtGeplaatst: 21 jul 2013, 15:27 
Today I build the connections of the chain tensioner on the pans.

I will need first two brass pieces that I saw myself with my band saw from a brass rod.

Afbeelding

To each of these two cubes I have to get two saddle for the first release they devour on the outer dimensions

Afbeelding

As a support for the eccentric I turn 4 left 9mm brass tubes and makiere the dice for a central bore.

Afbeelding

There I drill a 9mm hole in the cube which I then separate them with a thin blade in the middle.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Now I have to mill off all the edges to the center.

Afbeelding

So that the chain tensioner is also really stable I solder the pipes and the Bassis hard.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After pickling, grinding and I can now stick the first couple of brackets with a tub. Through the brackets plus I put a straight rod 5mm to both align exactly on the sink.

Afbeelding

Tomorrow I can then glue the brackets on the second well.

BerichtGeplaatst: 21 jul 2013, 17:43 
Gebruikers-avatar

you got tools many can only dream off
: Thumbup : : Thumbup :

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/reinier ... w.mp4.html

Profiel  

BerichtGeplaatst: 21 jul 2013, 18:46 
Hi Rainer,

It took many years until I had collected them and some is also built himself.

BerichtGeplaatst: 23 jul 2013, 17:28 
In small pieces I continue.

The rear end I can always stick, piece by piece, slowly but it grows.

Afbeelding

For this, the second well has also received the supports for the chain tensioner.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 25 jul 2013, 09:05 

O wow, this is fantastic !. : Thumbup :

Profiel  

BerichtGeplaatst: 25 jul 2013, 17:44 
The second tray gets its stern struts.

Afbeelding

Now after the adhesive had cured, I could make the holes for the recording of the roller carriage.

Afbeelding

Unlike HL I do not use a screw axis, but the terminal 4mm axles with a small setscrew in the tub.

Afbeelding

Then I have done with the cam roller runner blocks further and closed the spring mount in the first step.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 26 jul 2013, 15:33 
Now I can start the drive.

For this purpose, I first drilled on the sides of the predrilled holes for the supporting role holder and glued them.

Afbeelding

Next, I'm the 16 axes for mounting the roller trolleys from 4mm silver steel. This plan, I turn to one side and solder a washer as a stop biting.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After brazing, I turn the slices on an appropriate measure and verrunde them something. So then they fit perfectly with the cam roller runner.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

I have revised the suspension at each side of the drive and joined together to conclude for today. In conjunction with the stable control of the axes of the tub and the softer suspension this works later as they should and not just wobbles a bit with the cam roller runner.

Afbeelding

As it stands now, I might next week then with the two wells are completed as far as being able to drive around them.

BerichtGeplaatst: 28 jul 2013, 16:59 
After yesterday I was short on tanks Ddernbach today but it was already on.

First I made the drive had finished and also equal the joy of a torn screw. So I have the short hand drilled and cut a M3 thread.

Afbeelding

The supporting roles were then mounted quickly.

Afbeelding

So then I was first put on the chains and thus define the chain track and measure the width of the chain tensioner.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

For the eccentric I found an old piece of brass I can make the holes in the axles and then cut up with a band saw.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

In the holes of the axes I file small grooves, so that the solder is sucked clean and a gue connection between shaft and eccentric results.

Afbeelding

The axles themselves do I feature 5mm silver steel and cut into one end of an M3 thread. This works best with the aid of a winch on my lathe.

Another little tip for cutting small threads. It works best if you first drill a blind hole and then using a syringe with cutting oil, or as I fill up with coolant-lubricant. When cutting of the threads, the liquid is then displaced upwardly, and the washed fine chips produced during cutting from the hole. These can not jam the tap as fast.

Afbeelding

The eccentric, I then brazed to the axles.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

And so they are then mounted on the tanks.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 29 jul 2013, 16:33 
After the eccentric I have finished now I just needed the axles for the idler wheels.
This I have done in the same way as the roller carriage.

Afbeelding

And so I had to mount the idlers only.

Afbeelding

Next, was the reconstruction and improvement of the gearbox on the other series. A gear do I upgrade to brushless motor on, the second remains conventional.
When two gears I stick the drive axles with gear. So also keeps the permanent and will not solve all the time.

Afbeelding

Since the Bruhsless engines have a stronger motor shaft I have to unscrew the pinion. Simply boring work because the cross hole in the pinion gears not only because verläuf the hole and wiggle the pinion.

Afbeelding

For the motors I'm still Addapter aluminum and then I had to just screw it. Motors and controllers as I have also the same nioch provided with plugs.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Before I can think of installing the gear but I still need the axle support. I turn first to me once again of an aluminum rod 4 sleeves.

Afbeelding

This I have worked so that they fit into the hole at the outer end of the tub and watched a small flanged bearings. So I could then stick to the pan.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 jul 2013, 17:07 
Today I was able to make and glue only the supports of the transmission. That must be hard at first before I can put this.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 jul 2013, 23:03 
Gebruikers-avatar

Impressive work Edwin : Thumbup :

Gruss
Willem

Profiel  

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 17 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina 1, 2  Volgende

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur