Battle Tanks Nederland

BTN is de club voor 1:16 en 1:15 RC BATTLE SYSTEM tankliefhebbers
Het is nu 18 apr 2024, 07:05

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 33 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina 1, 2, 3  Volgende
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 10 mei 2013, 18:36 
Hello,

after today I brought a King Tiger tank top for an order of the post here once I get started on a new building report to a Köti.
For this I will again build an aluminum tray with brushless motor and real inertia.

The upper hull with the rear mirror ever makes a good impression and does not endorse this otherwise almost normal Plastiktatsch.

Afbeelding

For the tub I have some parts machined from aluminum plates.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

But before I can start gluing the pan and I still have some small parts, such as rotating arm bearing mainly because I have a completely different design than the usual providers follow in my tanks.

BerichtGeplaatst: 11 mei 2013, 15:49 
A little further, it's fine.

Today I dealt with the bearings for the swing arms. Times to show what work is already contained in such small portions time I go out a bit more.

Since I'm a completely different design such as Tamiya have worth and put on a much greater stability, they are also correspondingly large. So I use this 10mm brass, I turn to 20mm length and a shoulder turn 2.5 mm deep.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Once I have the bushings then drilled and grated for 6mm shafts I binge on later outside with a router or an internal shoulder for an O-ring seals on the matter later.

Afbeelding

And then the camps also are waiting their incorporation into the tub.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 12 mei 2013, 14:59 
And on it goes with the many parts that are hiding in a tub so .....

First I turned the recordings of the chain tensioner 20mm brass.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Once these are done as far as I need again a whole lot of my collars with double clamping and not just for the tub.

Afbeelding

Since I have finished these collars again it pays to think about how to save work sealed rides. Therefore, I once tried to make me a specially sharpened short drill and it works. So I skip the drilling with a center drill and can pierce clean with a tool set collars.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After then where are all machined on the lathe I must now make the two threaded holes in each ring.

Afbeelding

So I've started today and do it tomorrow then done.

BerichtGeplaatst: 21 mei 2013, 17:57 
Thus, the exhibition in Munster is over and it's also something more here.

By the way, I milled the counter made ​​of aluminum.

Afbeelding

Meanwhile, the adjusting rings and the thrust bearing were to finish.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Then I started another axes with the swing arm. Since I'm doing the right parts for two sinks.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

I'm starting to get most of the parts I need so together for the tub.

BerichtGeplaatst: 23 mei 2013, 15:04 
As I slowly got most of the parts together now I start gluing the pan.

This work takes place in steps and meheren dauertt about 2 weeks until the tray is fully loaded.

Today the bearing sleeves of the swing arms are used to glue the inner brace.

Afbeelding

So that the adhesive actually finds its connection to the metal must be sanded well especially the aluminum and degrease.
There is also a small game of skill to glue the bushings into the bar without all the bends and breaks again.

Afbeelding

Then everything just fits so well with each other nor do I set the forward pieces on a flat plate and weigh everything evenly. Thus, it can be cured by tomorrow.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 24 mei 2013, 15:30 
After I started gluing the tub yesterday is now today you'll see something more.

First grind everything again, degrease and dry adjust.

Afbeelding

And then glue.

Afbeelding

I do everything on a polished granite slab. This always guarantees me a perfectly level and distortion-free surface. Crossing the bearings of the rocker arms and the chain tensioner I put 6mm silver steel rods. So the parts depend entirely alone Vonn clean and at right angles from each other. And I have the tub just fix it with clamps.

If the adhesive is tomorrow then hard at first you at least 4 days of annealing. Then I have before I can glue the remaining parts of the aluminum tray to adjust the HL upper hull, since the lower hull is designed for matrimonial Tamyia. But that's just a little thing.

BerichtGeplaatst: 25 mei 2013, 15:55 
After the glue on the aluminum tank is now hard enough, I first removed the stabilizing bars.
Which are each time a little stuck, but if you rotate it out with a screwdriver it's really easy.

Afbeelding

To then be able to check the fit of the upper hull I had to edit something that too. The old fixtures and fittings must cast all away and the first sites I have sanded smooth.

Afbeelding

Then I could check times as the aluminum tank in the plastic upper hull fits ....... better than expected ....

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

But before I can adjust the chain nor the covers I have to adjust the nose cone. But this is only possible when the adhesive after heat treatment is sufficiently strong.

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 mei 2013, 15:31 
After the heat treatment of the tub is finished as far as I can edit them without having to fear that I vandalize. Also edit the files with the bow is a not to be underestimated burden of splices, especially if the file time roughing.

Afbeelding

And so now the upper hull fits perfectly on the lower inlet.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Moreover, one sees time again as just the plastic parts are so ..... : Andry :

Afbeelding

One has to align to each other as closely as possible the parts then the chain plates now be able to adjust fairly accurate.

Afbeelding

After I adjusted the chain covers these were glued to the pan.

Afbeelding

Thus, the bonding is not over yet, but you will still see it.

By the way, I also have milled and machined the gear cheeks.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 mei 2013, 20:38 
BTN Bestuurslid
Gebruikers-avatar

All I can say marvelous : Thumbup : : Builder :

Groett; Wim Vendrig

Profiel  

BerichtGeplaatst: 31 mei 2013, 14:54 
This time I'm doing the first swing axles done, because I need to stick to the thrust bearing in the tub.

After I got the 18 piece 3mm silver steel rods cut and sanded these are soldered to the washed-bearing pieces of the axes.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

When soldering is necessary to make sure that really all the surfaces are wetted with solder. In order to succeed needs the tin of course some space and the rods may only loosely stuck in their bores. But then you have a good and durable connection.

Afbeelding

Since the bars are soldered to play something I have to align before further processing first, and only need the ends match. That is done most easily if one makes also use a rotary steel and reverence as the axis rotates so long and gently bend until they are no more than 1/10 differs.

Afbeelding

So I can then revise the axes with a blue buff.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Now I can install the thrust bearing in the tub. These are simply plugged into the holes in the bars and axes aligned with the swingarm. So I can attach them each with a drop of glue. It needs more of these camps do not they need to be secured by the adhesive only on the Move.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Now I have to wait again.

BerichtGeplaatst: 01 jun 2013, 16:16 
After yesterday I needed the axes in the tub I'll do this today and finished verklebe it with the rocker arms.
This bonding is probably the hardest and most highly charged of everything that I do, but if you do it right it's like welded.

First off I had to remove the set screws from the rocker arms. The fall out over and bask away they are sanded and the stop pins.

Afbeelding

Before bonding, all contact surfaces must be completely free of oxides. Just so you get a really durable bond.
Then I can put together part by part.

Afbeelding

Since the axes are sitting with some play in the rocker arms I built a simple bracket to align this.

Afbeelding

So they can now stand up to the setting of the adhesive and come back the heat treatment.

BerichtGeplaatst: 03 jun 2013, 18:38 
Yes, and then it goes with the suspension on.

The swing arms are ready to install and as far as the way I have the reinforcement angle of the chain also covers attached.

Afbeelding

Then again I first wound springs and that it is worth the same and more.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

As I have already prepared as far as most of the small parts I could immediately start the installation.

The swing arms again get a plastic cover plate and an O-ring that holds the bearing clean.

Afbeelding

And so then ever sees the front part of the suspension in which I set the adjustment rings in the middle to even with gearbox installed this yet to be set.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 06 jun 2013, 15:25 
The suspension is now ready. In the middle I have installed but due to the heavy metal tower with 6 swing arms stronger springs, then the record as the increased weight.

Afbeelding

After I've installed all aluminum angle as the holder of the springs, the suspension now so far been done.

Afbeelding

A first setting I could do now about it.

Afbeelding

Now, slowly the wheels are mounted and I can do with the chain tensioner on.

BerichtGeplaatst: 07 jun 2013, 14:55 
Thus, the rollers are mounted.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

When the two halves I have adapted somewhat to each other and now is the on its own wheels.

BerichtGeplaatst: 13 jun 2013, 15:32 
And here it goes.

First I made ​​the chain tensioner for the Köti and also the same for a panther.

For this I use a 10 x 10mm square brass I impale with the appropriate distance for the axes. For mounting in the tub I use a 6mm silver steel axle which I solder hard with the eccentric. So that the solder also received a good connection here, I file the holes slightly angular.

Afbeelding

So I can eccentric good hard soldering.

Afbeelding

After soldering I edit the first eccentric on the lathe

Afbeelding

And then I grind it into shape so they see you as a casting and are extremely stable.

Afbeelding

Then it goes to the next gear.

The gears of this are already there.

Afbeelding

But first I build the engines. In both the drive shaft has at the other side.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So that they are not ready yet. I still need the flywheels on the motors. These I cut two slices of a steel rod.

Afbeelding

These disks do I have to work on the lathe so that I get two identical and exactly matching the engines flywheels.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So I had to just shrink to the motors and gluing and so this siend now ready for installation.

Afbeelding

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 33 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina 1, 2, 3  Volgende

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur