Battle Tanks Nederland

BTN is de club voor 1:16 en 1:15 RC BATTLE SYSTEM tankliefhebbers
Het is nu 16 apr 2024, 19:59

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 33 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 08 jul 2013, 16:30 
Step by step you continue.

The cabinet has yet to get a little insulating material of mine for a better sound.

Afbeelding

And so the engine then looks through the door. Here too good of a switch is then accessible.

Afbeelding

Next, I build a micro controller of the Sol-Expert. This fits perfectly with the orginal tower drives of HL and is therefore not overwhelmed. Moreover, I need no separate power connection as well as the controller gets its power from the receiver and also the speed of Urms fits easily.
The controller I have to solder the cable, which is not easy because of the small size.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Next I do with the tower. The first is disassembled and the recoil away.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

To fix the Sevos well and tarrieren the long tube at least to some extent I screw a aluminum bracket to the cradle.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Because then I glue the servos for elevation and recoil. For the flash shot I bring to a micro switch that is triggered by the retreat of the pipe. Here I examine precisely the functions with a servo tester.

Afbeelding

Thus, the tower can be screwed again.

Afbeelding

For the movable MG I have come up to me a very simple solution, since no precision is required for the movement. The MG is moved just over a curved 0.8 mm steel wire back and forth. By the way, I also soldered the resistors is equal to the LEDs from the MG and the headlights. Unfortunately, however, seems to have broken the driving lamp. Something just is always ....

Afbeelding

And right now I'm in the wiring that's already relatively expensive. I will well fit even a charging cable, so you do not always have to remove for charging the tub.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 09 jul 2013, 20:43 
Since summer is just and therefore in my local less going with me, I'm just going to program the transmitter and the sound module into the idle times.
He can drive already.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 12 jul 2013, 11:06 
Now that Bassis is here I have tinkered on Stefan's request, a transmission cover. The spring is made ​​of hard aluminum and is only inserted. So you can for servicing all again very simple Push Open.

Afbeelding

After everything works so far, of course, was still in a great functional testing and test drive.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JJCUlY1pDY

What I now have to make a few minor adjustments are the sound and the suspension on the rear still needs to be raised a little, but then Stefan Köti is ready.

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 33 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur