Battle Tanks Nederland

BTN is de club voor 1:16 en 1:15 RC BATTLE SYSTEM tankliefhebbers
Het is nu 28 maart 2024, 09:31

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 9 berichten ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 30 apr 2013, 15:09 
Hi,

I now just start times with my first post, even though I'm done with this model to 90%. Since I deal less with the appearance of the models as faithful as possible to the original function, which could indeed be interesting for the A, or others.

I build here a Panther tank made ​​of aluminum, with my own suspension, extra strong chain tensioner, a self-developed transmission with functional reduction gears, very strong and real inertia brushless motor.

With my tub so you can, the original is very close to driving behavior of the suspension characteristics, as obtained also from the drive.

But now here is the entry ....

And on it goes to the transmission block. First assemble the second side far.

Afbeelding

Then, a first adjusting was necessary. As you can see whether the drawing matches the reality the same time.

Afbeelding

As the PTO Results Next to the reduction gears to the series for this is I also use other gears with module 0.7.

Afbeelding

Due to the high torque at this point I just need to solder the pinion of there hard with the back gear shaft. Keeps the solder unfortunately not.
For solder I schleffe the shaft under the pinions on two sides of something flat so that the solder can suck into the gap.

Afbeelding

When soldering, I give the lot just in front of the wave and the heat from the back. Thus, the solder is sucked through the column in the direction of the heat and I have an extensive and reliable solder joint.

Afbeelding

After plastering the axes with the sprockets, then look like this.

Afbeelding

Because the two gears the I push inwardly on the shaft larger than the shaft hole is strong, yet they had I sleeving. But this should not be done with finished brass tubes. This is too inaccurate and only wobbles. I press enter a full bar and turn it off.

Afbeelding

And so the PTO then go to the outside.

Afbeelding

The eigendlichen drive axles do I feature 8mm silver steel. I turn this off, drill a 3.3 mm hole in the center I cut an M4 thread. I'll do that again but only with the hand crank machine with de-energized.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The flats of the drive axles I milled on. So I get a sucking easiest and play free fit of the drive wheels.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The later driven wheels on the drive axles I have to drill out the Shaft and rub.

Afbeelding

So then I can adjust with a little effort and also with the superimposed Hilfer the exact length of the chain axes.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Next it goes next time

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 apr 2013, 22:14 

you make great things.
this is my brushesles build.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ta9Bx6Gy0

Profiel  

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 apr 2013, 23:54 
Hi Michel,

I've taken you for your drive a little Brushlessgetriebe my marriage as a suggestion.
Which have performance data for your engines?

What I'm building here in these Panthers, however, is larger by a number. These motors have a maximum of 450W per motor and the inertia it I get a ride as it has a real tank and not an electronic simulation.

Here, for example, a video of the first test drive of a Jagdtiger tank with this drive. Here I test drive and drive for errors wehalb I drive very hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Wew8Bt6GA

The upper hull is fitted only profisorisch and drive it here walking around 12kg. I have designed the tub for a mittlerers riding weight of 15kg

regards Edwin

BerichtGeplaatst: 01 mei 2013, 14:18 

http://mitosal.com/Transmission_Unit.htm

impact transmissie

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... 700kv.html
and this motor.

Profiel  

BerichtGeplaatst: 01 mei 2013, 15:47 
Hi Michel,

These transmissions are largely unknown to us, but interesting...... : Thumbup :
Do you have any trouble with the soft steel housing? I have since done experiments with 3:1 gears and then left as the cheek pressed off at high load..... :(

The motors I'm a little puzzled why you're taking so fast and not slower and a smaller gear with fewer steps, like me. Thus, much energy is consumed for the operation and the larger gear. I use motors from 1000 U / V to 1500 V / V for faster tanks. With these combinations, I've had good experiences and some of have been going around with it.

regards Edwin

BerichtGeplaatst: 01 mei 2013, 21:16 

i have to test more bur the gears are steel zo i don't think i will have problems we see.

http://forum.battletanksbelgie.be/viewt ... =54&t=2107

Profiel  

BerichtGeplaatst: 02 mei 2013, 21:31 
Hi Michel,

As you building a really beautiful Gepard together ...... : Thumbup :

The gears are not the problem if they are made ​​of steel. Also good brass gears as stable.
I had problems with the gearbox if it is only made ​​of thin sheet metal.
Since it has pushed me the motors under load and so will damage the gears.

But if this transmission is stable enough ...... I'll watch it.

How many teeth does the motor pinion gear and that this reduction is it?

regards Edwin

BerichtGeplaatst: 07 mei 2013, 15:46 
After I had to do something different just finished it just goes further here again. There's not much to do, but the present work is challenging when the tub is to drive properly later.

As the first day I have the countershaft cover adapted a little.

Afbeelding

After I had the gear again eingesellt clean the tub again on the back, so I can measure the exact positiion the big gears on the drive axles.

Afbeelding

After I measured the axes so I rough the axes on the solder joints and inexpensive small grooves in the bore of the gears. In these wells, the tin solder is sucked in and then the result is a robust, wide area connection to the shaft.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

So I can then solder the gear and shaft.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

After plastering missing then the countershaft only the cover.

Afbeelding

BerichtGeplaatst: 08 mei 2013, 15:08 
Today, the pan is ready.

The cover of the counter I had to mill out a little, since these only to look and without any function are otherwise for the small gear.

Afbeelding

Each counter I attach with 5 screws on the tray and here I drill the holes to.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Then came the hard part. M1, 2 threads in aluminum cut 5.5 mm deep without the tap cancel.

Afbeelding

Before assembly I fill the cap still on it with graphite grease. Because after putting everything seal should be lubricated for life.

Afbeelding

Subsequently, the adhesive and I screw lid with the tub.

Afbeelding

Now all we need is the support rollers. For this, I use each of the Panzer III. Although a bit too big, but work through the rubber bandage as a real one. I will need only half the role I turn to a wide ball bearings.

Afbeelding

The ball bearing I stick with one axis in the countershaft cover and set the role dan.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Now I can finally adjust the suspension again and install the chains.

Afbeelding

Before the test drive were the regulator to adjust and then it could go.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixw-SCOT ... e=youtu.be

In the extensive test drive the chain has already been run something and the voltage was now slightly too small, so under load skips a drive, but otherwise the tub has been running flawlessly.

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 9 berichten ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur